Monday, January 01, 2007

One Year Later

It is hard to believe a year ago today Pixel Pics was born. At the time I wasn't sure where it would lead but I was ready for an adventure. In the beginning, grandchildren were the focus of many of the posts, but Osbornesonline was already a great repository of family photos. As Spring came I discovered an unbelievable bounty of photo opportunities right in my own backyard and nature became my focus. It has not only increased my knowledge of spiders, butterflies, birds and insects, but also has added to my appreciation of nature and the importance of environmental issues.

I recently ran across this quote which is so true.
"God creates the picture, I just snap the shutter"
...Bill Houghton

I am not sure where year two will lead, but let the adventure continue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is such a pleasure! Thank you for letting the adventure continue! Jeanne

Robert Osborne said...

Keep going. I was still hoping for a one-year anniversary give-away from pixel pics.